Premier Dental Care Plan
Explanation of Benefits
QDP is an annual reduced-fee savings plan for families and individuals that allows all QDP Members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices. Unlike conventional insurance plans, with QDP there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment. QDP cover any dental treatment, including braces, implants and cosmetic works. QDP benefits coverage begins immediately on plan registration.
Benefits included in the annual membership fee:
- Two routine teeth cleanings (prophylaxis) per year
- Dental exam at the cleaning appointment or at the New Patient Exam
- All needed X-rays at your cleaning appointment or at the New Patient Exam
- Complimentary custom whitening trays and whitening gel per year
- One fluoride application per year
- One emergency exam per year
- A 15% discount on all dental procedures
- A 10% discount on orthodontic (braces) and implants
A QDP Membership is only $229.00 for an initial plan member... and only $169.00 for each additional adult family member and $99.00 for each child under the age of 19. All QDP Membership fees are due and payable at the time of registration and are non-refundable. Plan duration is for one year from registration date. All patient portions for services received are due at time of services in order to receive benefits. All members of a QDP family account will have the same anniversary date as the primary member. Interest-free payment plans of 6, 12, or 18 months are available on request with approved credit (some restrictions apply). When a payment plan is used, your QDP Member Savings will be 5% for implants and orthodontics and 10% for all other dental procedures.